Video animation and production donated by Jessie Mead
The Calgary Police Youth Foundation has a short and impactful history in the Calgary community, beginning with supporting the establishment of the Child Advocacy Centre in 2011. Today’s organisation continues to prioritise the safety and well-being of Calgary’s children and youth by funding six crime prevention, education, intervention Programs delivered by the Calgary Police Service and other community partners, including Alberta Health Services and City of Calgary, Calgary Neighbourhoods.
Our Promise: A Brighter Future for All Youth
- Focus on Core Business
- Practice Fiscal Discipline
- Stabilize Revenue Streams
- Increase Number of Donors
- Foster Strong Relationships with Individuals, Corporate and Community Partners
- Enhance Communications and Marketing
Business Plan Objectives:
- Collaboration and alignment of efforts across child-youth agencies
- Calgary youth have timely access to crime prevention, education, and early intervention resources
- Children accessing CPYF funded Programs demonstrate good citizenship, are mentally and emotionally strong, and are responsible digital citizens
- Safety of all children and youth in Calgary is a top priority
- Initiatives targeting Indigenous youth are implemented
- CPYF Program support is based on evidence-based research and evaluation
The 2022 Chief Youth Courage Award recipient for the Integrated School Support Program (ISSP) is Jacob. Jacob is an eleven year old student who attended Patrick Airlie Elementary School from...
Mamdouh Baballa met the team from MASST at age 10. As the oldest of four siblings and new to Canada, Mamdouh didn’t always have the easiest time growing up. His family faced many challenges,...
Mateo has been a member of the Calgary Police Cadet Corps for the past four years. During his time in the program, Mateo has continued to grow and has developed a strong sense of citizenship. He has...